What to Expect
Market Leadership Builds Confidence
- Superior Product Expertise, with more than 200 years combined experience
- Depth of product mix and inventory
- On-site manufacturing of doors and trusses
- Strong vendor partnerships
Pro-active Communication Builds Trust
- Regular, on-site review of your projects with your CM’s
- Transparency in communication about product availability and what we’re seeing in the industry
- Accessibility and availability to managers and owners
Community Commitment Builds Connection
- Family-owned and operated since 1949
- Daily engagement and investment by the Wilson family
- Support for local home building community
Moment of Truth
A pivotal point in your interaction with us happens at the point of delivery. Our Moment of Truth is when we deliver your order to your jobsite at the time we committed to and in the condition you expect it.
Our team of uniformed delivery professionals receive extensive training in safety and service protocols.
Along with your delivery paperwork, our driver will leave their business card. In the event you have any concerns with your delivery, the phone number and email address on the business card will provide you direct access to Wilson Lumber’s dispatcher and logistics manager.
All of our delivery vehicles are equipped with GPS Insight, which helps us locate the correct job sites and improve the timeliness of deliveries. Each delivery is photographed for proof of delivery and to verify the condition and location of materials.
Service Level Commitment
Our sales and delivery teams will work with you to schedule your delivery and keep you informed of any changes.
Job Site Organization
Maintaining a clean and orderly job site is important to you and important to us. Our drivers are committed to helping you achieve this goal by placing your items in the requested location and cleaning up any delivery related debris before leaving your site.
Get In Touch
Related Blog Posts
Ken Wilson was only 7 years old when he climbed on top of a lumber truck and handed planks down to his father.
Wilson Lumber has been recognized as a top lumberyard by two highly respected publications in the building materials industry.
When we sat down as a team to make plans for this year we asked ourselves: What do our customers tell us they need help with the most? The answer we hear most often is you need to build faster. You need to shorten the number of days it takes to build a home.